CHS & FBMS PARENTS & ATHLETES~
First day of practice for CHS Football, CHS Volleyball, CHS Cross Country and CHS Cheer will be Friday, August 12th.
FBMS students will start practice the first day of school, August 24th.
PARENT MEETINGS: CHS Fall sports Wednesday August 10th at 7pm CHS Auditorium, FBMS Fall Sports Monday August 22nd at 6pm FBMS Gym
Please fill out the google form for important contact information:
Click on the following links for paperwork regarding fall sports
1. ALL PARENTS/GUARDIANS will need to visit dragonflymax.com and sign your FBMS and/or CHS student athlete(s) up for an account. PLEASE FOLLOW THE ATTACHED INSTRUCTIONS. ***You may access DragonFly from a desktop computer or download an app to your smart phone.
2. All sports-related paperwork will be completed and uploaded into the DragonFly portal.****All physical will be turned in paper copy to the CPS Activities office******
3. Paperwork must be completed before participation in CPS Activities:
1) Student Physical: ****Turned in Paper copy to CPS activies office******
2) Concussion Statement signed by
parent and student
3) Permission slip with parent
4) Drug Testing Permission Slip
5) Activity Fee--$50 CHS; $35 FBMS
***Attendance at FBMS and CHS Parent Meetings will be MANDATORY this year.
***Attendance or viewing must be documented before the first practice.
Concussion baseline testing for 6th, 8th, 10th, & 12th grade students, and any new students will take place at CHS: 8/8, 8/9 & 8/10--2-4pm (6th, 8th,10th, 12th, & any new students)
We will share additional information regarding the 2022-2023 seasons as it is availible.
Schedules: (FBMS Schedule will be update and posted at a later date)
If you have any questions please let me know and we look forward to the seasons.
Go Colts! Go Fillies! Go Mustangs! Go Ponies!
Andrew Torgerson, AD/Co-Transportation